Justin & Laura are getting married!! | Fort Wayne Engagement Photographer

Where do I begin with these two? I initially meet them back when I photographed the birth of their son, then again for his newborn pictures & now for TWO parts of their engagements AND for their wedding in September! I love being able to call clients after their session, friends & these two def take on that title! I love that I have been able to photograph such big moments in their life! So part 1 was going be it, their E-session but then some how we go to talking about drive-in's when I confessed that I have been dreaming of doing a e-session in one! i mean hello drive-in, engaged couple = LOVE! Thats when the two of them told me, Justins family the auburn-garrett drive-in!!! O-M-G. Hence part two! These turned out more than amazing & I got to photograph a few of Keen, he is so big now!

Laura & Justin I can not wait to photograph your wedding in just a couple months! I hope you enjoy these as much as I did taking them!

 I love that Laura showed some sassy-ness :)








 I seriously can't get over how gorgeous this picture is! If it was me & my hubby this would be as big as a billboard above my fireplace :)




Part One






My Fav of the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...