Johnathyn | Fort Wayne Children Photographer

I was so thrilled when Allyson had asked me to do this cutie-patotie's 6 month pictures A) because he is adorable B) I hadn't seen her since like 6th grade! The session was wonderful, it took us a little bit to get mister to smile, but he did great! One of my favorite ideas I have been itching to do I finally got to do, & it looks seriously awesome! So you want to see this adorable kid already right? 

ENJOY & happy 6 month to Johnathyn! 
Thank you Jake & Allyson for letting me capture this time in your precious little boys life!


this was my fav idea, he couldnt actually eat them, so we have to take them out of his mouth every 3 seconds; but they turned out great! :)

LOVE!





his eyes are just breath taking!

told ya ;)



daddy & son matching shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...