Raylin | Fort Wayne Children Photographer

Well this session was in a long time coming! The first session was canceled cause of rain,then we thought we going to have to again, but luckily the weather cleared up JUST in time! I have had this watermelon idea in my head for well ever; & wanted to use it on my daughter but she just isnt old enough! I mentioned it to mom & she said she was all for whatever ideas I had {my favorite kind of mommas} They seriously turned out PERFECT! So freakin cute! Speaking of freakin cute, Raylin is adorable! There is not one bad  frame of this girl that I took. Her faces kill me, & when her momma would say "sexayy momma" A-DOR-ABLE she would get so excited & do the cutest face! I had so much fun & can't wait to hopefully see more of this little girl!

There were SO many to choose from but here are some faves:
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...