Allison | Fort Wayne Newborn Photographer

Allie might look a little familiar. Last week I did a session with her family. When I ran my referral contest, I saw Jenna had entered & thought "Oh, no does she hate her family preview" But rest assured she just loved them so much she wanted a session of just Allie. I of course was happy to do it! I had a cancellation & so I got her in ASAP. Allie, is almost 4 weeks old! That is what we like to call a "old-born"  normally the best time to get newborn pictures are in the first 2 weeks. Not Allie, sure it took awhile to get her to sleep; but she was the best! These turned out amazing!

Overmyer Family, I so hope you enjoy this preview, & thank you for giving me another pleasure of photographing your adorable baby girl...again! :)

We started the session wide awake!





love!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...