Tim & Amber | Toldeo, OH Engagement Photographer

There isn't too much "city" around these parts. So when Amber contacted to me from Toledo, Ohio I was very excited! & it was my first out of state session! Amber & Tim were lots of fun! We got to run into a few homeless people that thought Amber was awfullll pretty, a old club with bullet holes all over it; which made this a interesting session ;) I love the sexy-ness that the city brings to pictures &I think I defiently captured the "city look" that she wanted! I was obviously lost downtown but I had done some research & knew I wanted to go to one place for sure with some cool railroad tracks!They turned out amazing!

I will not being photographing the wedding, but I was so honored to do these engagements!

Tim & Ashley I had so much fun with you two, & wish you nothing but the best with your upcoming wedding & marriage life! :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...