Melanie&Andrew | Fort Wayne Engagement Photographer

One thing I love about my job, is LOVE. I love seeing people in-love. & who could have demonstrated head over heels in love better than these two. Seriously, they were just adorable. I loved that Andrew had no problem getting all gushy for me, in fact he couldn't keep his hands off of her ;) They compliment each other perfectly! This engagement session was a long time coming, I mean we had to re-schedule a good 3 times I think! I know you won't be able to get enough of these two, good thing too since their wedding is at the beginning of next month! :)
Andrew & Melanie I had so much fun jumping in & out of the car with you for these pictures & I can NOT wait to photograph your wedding in a few weeks! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did taking them!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...