Cale | Fort Wayne Birth Photographer

This birth was different the other births I have photograph. I was equally as honored to do this one, but this was a cesarean birth; so it was quite sometime before I got to see baby, or momma see her baby for that matter. I was in complete awe of these two families of Ashley & Kendalls. The joy was equally bursting from each of them; & to see two completely different families come together for their child; for the birth of their child & grandchild, was amazing to experience. They have one daughter who flawless was taken care of by her 4 grandparents. Each of them chewing at the bit to see how momma & baby were doing. & most of all know the name that Kendall & Ashley hadn't told until momma was in the room after delivery. They named him Cale. He was absolutely beautiful.

Edwards & Hoffman families; Thank you so much for letting me photograph this beautiful little boy of yours. & most of all thank you for letting me see your wonderful families interact. It was truly beautiful.


1 comments:

Ashley Edwards said...

I just want to personally say a huge THANK YOU to Tara for being there to share this special moment with us! We were blessed to have you there with us! The pictures turned out amazing and I COULD NOT be more happy with how they turned out! Both families were extremly impressed with everything about you! You captured amazing pictures without us even really knowing you were there, we were all truely amazed!!! Again Tara Thank you SO much for everything! Kendall told me tonight that you are our photographer and we will be in touch with you very soon to set up newborn/family photos :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...