Little Miss Tea Party- Mini sessions

I love mini sessions! I think they are so funny & keep me busy! I have quite a few more mini session installments for you all! It is a great alternative for someone who doesnt want a full session! I had a litterly LAST minute idea for mini sessions & luckily have a amazing clients that sign up with less then a weeks notice! I loved seeing old faces & meeting new & welcoming them to the Flash Photography family. So many of these little girls stole my heart, & I loved their mommas; I hope to see them soon! All my PM sessions were canceled but I hope to set something up with each other them soon as well!

Thank you to all the mommas from this weekend! Your girls are beautiful! I hope you love these pictures, because I know I do. Some of my faves ever!




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...