Charlie & Megan are getting married!! | Fort Wayne Engagement Photographer

I am so excited for you to meet these two! You have seen their cute little boy, but get used to see these two because I will be photographing their destination wedding in Gatlinburg, TN this October! I am so excited, its going to be beautiful! I had never meet Charlie before, he was one of the most nice people I have ever met. He even lugged around all my props! I am thinking about making him my assistant ;) Megan  & Charlie are wonderful together, I love seeing couples in love interact & these pictures show that! We also got to snag some family & a few of Tucker for his 2 year, even though he just wasnt feeling it!


Fun Fact: Charlie's last name is Brown! :)

the sun was so yummy this evening; I of course was llovvvinggg it.


Isn't she just going to make the most beautiful bride?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...