Christina + Dan = BABY! | Fort Wayne Maternity Photography

You know that friend that the majority of your childhood memories include? Well this girl was that friend in all mine. We haven't seen each other in probably 5+ years, but chit-chatted on facebook this past year here & there. So when she asked me to do her maternity photos; I was thrilled! Christina is already gorgeous so her pregnant glow makes her just beautiful. Dan, her husband was just as sweet as can & a real trooper for a guy that doesn't like his pictures taken!

Dan & Christina, thank you for letting me capture such a joyful milestone in both of your lives. I wish both of you a happy & healthy rest of your pregnancy as well as to your beautiful little girl when she arrives!











1 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks again Tara! I love them!! We will have to talk newborn session pretty soon!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...