Senior Reps


What is a Senior Rep?
A Senior Rep is someone that is going to pimp out Flash Photography to all their friends and classmates.  I'm going to give you some bling to dazzle your friends.  My hopes are that once your friends see what I can do – they are going to come to us for their pictures.  Only one or two students from each local high school are selected to be senior reps for Flash Photography.
What do you get for being a Senior Rep?
Glad you asked.  Here is what I am going to offer you:
  1. One free photo session that will last no longer than four hours (including travel time).  Bring as many changes of clothes as you like.  
  2. One DVD containing a web version of all the usable photos from your shoot.  You can post these on FaceBook.  They will be stamped with my logo.
  3. Two 8×10 Photos, and sixteen wallets
  4. 25-50 Senior Rep cards  with your picture on it – and our contact information.  This is what you will pass out to you friends when they say “WOW, your photos are awesome – who did them?”.    Each senior that comes in with one of your cards gets a discount.  Each card of yours that is brought in also gets YOU $20 pretty cool right?
  5. A SECOND  full session for other photos of things you want, with cd without my logo with print release!
What’s the catch?
There isn’t really one.  If someone sees and likes your pictures then give them your rep card.  Easy enough?  You are NOT expected to discuss pricing or packages with them.
What are the rules?
  1. I will need your parent’s permission.
  2. You will need to sign a model release so that we can use your picture in advertising.
  3. You will pinky swear to promote me, and ONLY me, positively and all of the awesomeness that we are.  You can’t be a rep for me if you are a rep for another studio. No double dipping please ;)
What do I have to do to be a Senior Rep?
  1. Email me {flashphotographyy@yahoo.com} &  I send you an application & just fill out the application  – and if you’ve made the cut, I will contact you!
How do you pick Senior Reps?
1. There are a lot of different factors.  It mostly depends on what segment of students we are trying to appeal to for the year.  There isn’t anything scientific about my process at all.  Please don’t be disappointed if you’re not picked.  I am going invest a lot of money in my senior reps, so I am going to  try to find those that are going to give us the most bang for my buck.  It’s nothing personal – I still love you. :)
So lets get started!  Email me & get that app going.  Be sure to have two pictures handy, I require that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...