Lechleinder | Fort Wayne Wedding Photographer

Here's that adorable couple again! I had so much fun with Andrew & Melanie on their beauitful wedding day! I offered the option of 2nd photographer to them & they said jumped on it! So Miss Tia over at Studio Nine was right hand man er, woman all day. Big thanks to her! Their wedding is what I & some other people referred to as a Steel Magnolias wedding, just with less pink! It was traditional & just beautiful. Melanie was the perfect bride keep calm & cool all day!

Melanie & Andrew, thru this process I consider you guys my friend & hope you enjoy what I capture on your beautiful wedding day. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

The day started with the girls getting ready at Butler Nazarene Church

Her happiness just radiates!



 HELLO GORGEOUS!




 All floral arrangements were done by Armstrong Flowers in Butler Indiana




The handsome groom!


can we take a moment & look how cute this ring bearer is? :)
I love the excitement on his face!

Kiss the Bride!







as per melanies request, the infamous jump shot :)








SO FUNNY!


 this guy was KILLING me with his dance moves, Tia & I laughing all night!

I love capturing things like this :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...